Dr. Lynch is a credential member of all major health care plans in the state of Maine including: Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna, Harvard Pilgrim, Health Plans, NorthEast Community Care, Medicare, United HealthCare, Martin’s Point Generation, Coventry Health*
* HMO insurers can directly refer themselves for chiropractic care and to Dr. Lynch without authorization from your medical gatekeeper or Primary Care Provider.
Moving toward a drug-free society, increasing numbers of Americans are seeking Chiropractic care as an effective alternate to prescription-based treatment. The Lynch Chiropractic Arts Center is a full service, holistic health care facility, specifically designed for Chiropractic treatment.
Get relief fom back pain, sciatica, and neck pain. The mission at Lynch Chiropractic Arts is to render high quality, state-of-the-art, Chiropractic care to relieve pain and suffering caused by:
Through proven treatment standards, our goals is to return patients to good health as quickly as possible, and to partner with other health care providers if their condition warrants professional attention from another specialty.
Patients are treated with dignity and according to the highest ethical standards. Our services will coincide with a more moderate, effective treatment regimen, employing a holistic approach to further minimize costs and the chances of relapse. Our patients are assured that all fees are customary and reasonable for professional services rendered by the practice.
We pledge to abide by these principles, recognizing that our patients, their families, their insurers and the health care community will benefit from our efforts.
New patients: Click Here for forms.
Robert Lynch, D.C.. F.I.C.C.
A graduate of Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri, in 1976. His post-graduate studies and continuing education encompass physical therapy, sports injuries, ergonomic and disability evaluations.
* Board of Governors – 7 year member of the Board of Governors of the American Chiropractic Association
* President of the Maine Chiropractic Association
* Fellow of the International College of Chiropractic Community Service
* President of Southern Maine Community College Foundation Board
* Past President of South Portland, Cape Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce
* President, South Portland/Cape Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce
* Board of Directors, Maine Chamber of Commerce
* Maine Legislature’s Mandated Benefits Committee
* 1998 Special Service Award
* 1989 Distinguished Service Award for the American Chiropractic Association
* 1986 Maine Chiropractor of the year
* 1982 Special Service Award, New England Chiropractic Council